Welcome to Veor Surgery
Our aim is to provide a personal and modern family doctor service to our patients. With patient’s needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need.
As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
The surgery offers ground floor access to all consulting rooms, thus assisting the disabled and parents with pushchairs. We have standard and disabled toilet facilities, as well as a dedicated baby changing area.
- We endeavour to develop and maintain good quality individual patient care, providing all standard core primary care services and developing a range of enhanced services that are consistent with modern general practice.
- It is the aim of the practice to provide high quality healthcare in a responsive courteous manner to all our patients, with a well – trained and motivated primary healthcare team. We wish to be an approachable, accessible practice making efficient use of all the healthcare team.
- We aim for all members of the practice to work in a harmonious environment where they feel valued, respected and mutually supported.
- We aspire to be a respected practice in the community where patients see us as a conscientious, trustworthy and reliable. We also aim to be respected by other healthcare professionals, both clinical and managerial.
- We wish to maintain the traditional values of a named family doctor to provide continuity of care for patients as well as to embrace innovations to provide the best access for urgent medical problems.